The Bucket Rating Scale:
- A miraculous work
of cinema, truly something special. Enjoy this over multiple viewings.
- An excellent motion picture plagued by a few
nagging flaws. May have its problems, but terrific overall.
- The average "good" film. Full of merit and worth
seeing, but certainly suffers from a few flaws.
- The pros of this film outweigh its cons, but perhaps not by much. Worth
seeing, but usually only once.
- Usually bland fare that one could live with or without. Not painful, and could
be worth a cable-viewing.
- More often than not, these films are not worth seeing. The bad in them
overwhelms the good.
- Aggressively bad, and definitely not worth seeing. Why waste your time on a
film of such little merit?
- Certainly not worth seeing, but perhaps not as offensive as...
- ...this type of worthless crap. Zero Bucket films are offensive, insulting
pieces of garbage.
Back To Home